What you need to know before you arrive.
Need to cancel your membership?
Need to cancel your membership? Click here.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Wash hands and practice good hygiene.
- The Cove at The Lakefront® is a no-spectator facility. All guests—both swimming and not swimming—must have a valid membership or purchase a day pass to gain admission.
- Waivers must be completed for all guests. A legal guardian must complete a waiver for all minors.
- The facility capacity is strictly enforced. If you are not a membership holder or have not purchased your ticket in advance online, you are not guaranteed admission when the facility is at full capacity.
- Receipt required for re-admission.
- No day pass refunds or rain checks.
- Must be at least 48 inches tall to ride the larger Red, Green, and Blue slides.
- Must be at least 42 inches tall to bodyboard on the FlowRider® Double.
- Must be at least 48 inches tall to surf on the FlowRider® Double.
- Proper swim attire required.
- Follow lifeguard instructions and all posted signs. Management reserves the right to refuse or revoke admission.
- United States Coast Guard approved flotation devices only. Life jackets and inner tubes available.
- No running, diving, extended breath-holding, fighting, or foul language.
- No glass or outside alcohol.
- No smoking or vaping.
- The Cove at the Lakefront® is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please store all belongings in a day locker.
Coolers & Outside Food
We offer a variety of food and beverage items at the Snack Shack at The Cove™. If you’d like to bring food, please note:
- There will be a $10 cooler fee per cooler entering the facility (this includes any non-insulated bag containing food or beverage).
- The cooler fee is applicable each time the cooler re-enters the facility.
- Insulated bags and coolers are permitted up to 20” by 20” by 20” in dimension.
- All bags and coolers will be inspected upon arrival.
- No glass containers or outside alcohol.
- Outside beverages must be sealed.
- One cooler is permitted for membership pass holders.
- One cooler is permitted with a birthday party package (in a room).
- No food deliveries to The Cove™ (this includes ordering pizza and deliveries).
Required ratio: One adult for every three children 0-6 years old.
- 0 to 3 years: Swim diaper required. Swim diapers are available for purchase at The Cove™.
- 0 to 6 years: Adult (15 years or older) must actively supervise child in all water up to one-foot deep. Adult must be within arm’s reach of child in all water greater than one-foot deep. Children under six years and an accompanying adults are required to wear identifying wristbands.
Required ratio: One adult for every 10 children 7-9 years old.
- 7 to 9 years: Adult (15 years or older) must be on-site at The Cove™ at all times.
- 10+ years: Child may visit The Cove™ unaccompanied. Before an unaccompanied minor’s first visit, a guardian must complete a waiver and provide valid emergency contact information. This may be completed online.
- Inexperienced swimmers are defined as those not skilled or uncomfortable swimming. Please identify all inexperienced swimmers upon entry. For their safety, inexperienced swimmers are required to wear identifying wristbands.
- An adult swimmer (15 years or older) must be within arm’s reach of an inexperienced swimmer in water greater than one foot deep.
- All kids under 7 must be within arms reach of an adult on the deep end side and actively watched on the shallow side.
Balloons & Decor
Please note that balloons and other party decorations, including table covers and banners, are permitted in rented party rooms only. Balloons and decor are not permitted in cabanas, on the Mezzanine, or on the patio. No confetti allowed.
- Frosting is not permitted on the Mezzanine Terrace.
- Parties must be held in a rented Party Room (parties are not permitted on the Mezzanine Terrace).
- No decorations are permitted on the Mezzanine Terrace.
- Please do not move any furniture on the Mezzanine Terrace.